Middle School Orchestra
2016-2017 Orchestra Fundraiser!
Purpose: LGPE fees, Bus Transportation, Recording fees, Clinicians (professional musicians), 6th Grade Instrument Try-outs, SmartMusic workstations and subscriptions, Website maintenance, Commissioning new music, Professional Development.
Items: Cookies, Pies, Cheesecakes, Breads, Pumpkin Roll, Coffee Cake, Cinnamon Rolls, Pizzas, Soups, Biscuits, Cheeses, and Tumbler Cups.
Details Savory Sensations brochure Tritan Tumblers brochure
Fair Share Goal: 8 items per student
Dates: Monday, October 3 - Tuesday, October 18 (2 weeks and 2 weekends)
Orders & Check Turn-In: Each turn-in day is 8-9am in the Orchestra Room:
7th & 8th Grades - Monday, October 17 8-9 am in the Orchestra room
6th Grade - Tuesday, October 18 8-9 am in the Orchestra room
Item Pick Up & Prize Day: TUESDAY, November 8, 1-7 pm in the Orchestra Room
Selling Tips:Selling Tips:
* No unsupervised door-to-door sales.
* Sell to family, parents' co-workers, friends' parents, religious institutions, coaches, etc.
* Collect money UP FRONT - customers write a check to your parents, your parents write one check to Hightower Trail Middle School Orchestra.
* Out-of-town customers can order the Tumblers online! Click here for directions.
* Your Fair Share goal is 8 items...you can do it!
Donations are accepted at any time, and are tax-deductable. Make checks payable to "Hightower Trail Middle School Orchestra", and submit in a School Payment Envelope.
(Donations do not count toward the company's prizes.) Average profit per item = $7.